How to make payment?
There are 2 ways that IELTS IDP candidate can pay for registration.
- 1. Through Counter Service of Siam Commercial Bank (SCB).
- Please download the Pay-In Slip here.
- There are 3 easy steps to make payment.
- Write down your Name and Last Name in English, all letters must be in CAPITAL.
- Telephone (Ref.1) please write your phone/mobile number without any blank space (for example 088625xxxx).
- Write your test day and test venue (Ref.2) where IDP’s test venue are clarify as:
- Bangkok Test: 001
- Hat Yai Test: 002
- Khon Kaen: 003
- Chiang Mai: 004
- To apply for a test in 7 February 2015 in Bangkok, please write 070215001 (07 = date, 02 = month, 15 = year, and 001 = Bangkok)
- To apply for a test 7 February 2015 in Hat Yai, please write 070215002
- To apply for a test 28 February 2015 in Khon Kaen, please write 280215003
- To apply for a test 28 February 2015 in Chiang Mai, please write 280215004
- 2. Payment at ATM machine (Siam Commercial Bank only).
- For reference 1, please use your mobile number without any blank space (for example 088625xxxx)
- For reference 2, please use the same code as 1.2.3
You must select "pay for products and services"
Once the payment is made, please fax "Pay-in Receipt" or ATM slip to IELTS IDP at 02-231-0530 or send an email to email@example.com